DO YOU WANT FIELDWIDE DATA ABOUT JEWISH DAY SCHOOL FINANCIAL METRICS TO HELP YOU MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS ABOUT
Better data = informed decisions
- How does your school’s financial aid level compare with other schools?
- What is tuition like in similar markets?
- Are your salaries in line with other schools?
- Is your attrition rate high or low?
- Do you want field wide data about Jewish day school financial metrics to help you make informed decisions about your school?
When you know how your school compares with others, you can make informed, data-driven decisions that can strengthen your school.
Through our partnership with the National Association for Independent Schools (NAIS), Prizmah is making the Data and Analysis for School Leadership (DASL) tool available to you to explore your school’s strengths and opportunities, set goals, and understand how you fit into
You can be next!
The most important piece - the power of DASL depends on you.
The DASL database is only as rich as the data Prizmah schools provide. We’ll admit that entering the data can be time-consuming. We’ve got lots of resources to help you along the way.
For example, you can benchmark your school against local schools that participate, the entire Prizmah Network, or a specific group of schools that you select. You can turn to Prizmah for help interpreting your data. You can export DASL’s data to share your insights with stakeholders in PowerPoints or PDFs.
Once you start thinking about how you’d use DASL’s data, you’ll come up with many useful ways to assess your school’s place in the day school landscape.
Intrigued? We would love to talk to you about sharing your school’s data with DASL.
- 2020-2021 Employee Benefits Report*
- Business Officer Salary Report*
- Small Schools Financial Report*
- Admission Director Salary Data*
- 2020 fieldwide benchmarking
*available to network schools only.