COVID-19 Enrollment, Finance and Budget Additional Resources and Webinar Recordings
June 03, 2020
Marketing & Communications, Retention of Existing Families, Finance & budget, Other, Coronavirus
- Tips for setting up a virtual admission office by ISM.
- Six Recommendations for Independent School Business Officers During the COVID-19 Pandemic by ISM.
Webinar Recordings and Resources
- Video and notes from New Financial Implications of COVID-19 for Jewish Day Schools on 4/30/20
- Video and notes from Financial Aid webinar on 4/24/20
- Video and slide deck from Q&A SBA Loan - Paycheck Protection Program Webinar on 4/3/20
- Video and slidedeck from Financial and Legal Issues Facing Days Schools in light of COVID-19 on 3/25/20
Recruitment and Retention
- Video, notes and slide deck from Recruitment and Retention During COVID-19 Webinar on 5/8/20
- Video, notes and slide deck from Keeping Graduates Close While Socially Distancing: An Alumni Engagement Round Table on 5/6/20
- Video and notes from Marketing, Website, Social Media during COVID-19 on 4/30/2020
- Video and notes from School Communications in the Face of COVID-19 on 4/2/20
- Video from Navigating the Admissions Process During COVID-19 on 3/26/20
- Video and notes from Coronavirus Implications: Navigating Your School's Student Enrollment and Parent Communications on 3/18/20
- Video, notes and slide deck from Making Fundraising Work: A Guide for Small School Development in a Pandemic on 6/3/20
- Video and notes from Spring Pivot: Reframing Your Q4 Fundraising in Response to COVID-19 on 4/2/20
- Video and notes from Fundraising in the Face of COVID-19 with Amy Schiffman on 3/18/20
For more resources, see the main coronavirus page.