Resources on Antisemitism for Schools and Students
January 07, 2020
Social Emotional, General Studies
If you have resources to add to this page, please contact Odelia Epstein at OdeliaE@prizmah.org.
- New York State Securing Communities Against Hate Crimes Grant Programs
- Comprehensive Overview of Government-Funded Security Resources by the OU.
- FEMA Grants for Non Profits
Classroom and School Resources
- Empowering Students to Address Anti-Semitism. Words to Action, a program of the ADL
- High School Lesson Plan to Help Students Understand More About Anti-Semitic Attitudes and Stereotypes and What Can Be Done About It by the ADL
- The Roots and Impact of Antisemitism by Facing History and Ourselves.
- How Can We Help Students Make Sense of the Tree of Life Synagogue Shooting and Other Violence? by Facing History and Ourselves
- Teaching About Antisemitism from the US Holocaust Memorial Museum
- How to Talk to Children about Anti-Semitism, books and resources from PJ Library
- Pride and Prejudice: Educational Resources on Anti-Semitism from the Jewish Education Project
- Addressing Anti-Semitism through Education: Guidelines for Policymakers by United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- Explaining Anti-Semitism to our Children by Dr. Norman Blumenthal in the NJ Jewish Link
- Talking to kids about Pittsburgh and Anti-Semitism by Duke University Medical Center, University of Tulsa and UCLA National Center for Child Traumatic Stress
- Talking to Children about Hate Crimes and Anti-Semitism, by The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Supporting Children in the Face of Tragedy by Prizmah: Center for Jewish Day Schools
- Talking to Kids about Antisemitic Hate Crimes by Dr. Deborah Gilboa