In partnership with the Jewish Education Project and generously funded by the Jim Joseph Foundation, Prizmah is excited and grateful to announce an upcoming mission to Israel for educators who are currently working to reimagine and/or develop an updated approach for Israel education in their schools. With only 24 spots available for just the cost of airfare and transfers, we expect spots to fill quickly. The trip will occur March 4-7, 2024.
If an Israel educator from your school would like to join the mission, please keep in mind the following requirements:
- Your middle or high school should be invested in reimagining and/or developing an updated approach for Israel education in the coming year.
- The educator attending the mission must have been identified by school administrators as having the responsibility to reimagine and/or develop an updated strategy for Israel education.
- Schools will cover the cost of air travel and transfers to and from Israel.
- Participants will continue working together in an ongoing cohort-based Israel education program that would launch after the trip.
- Participants will share responses to the trip in the form of blogs, media or written pieces after the trip.
We are enthusiastic to be able to curate this mission and launch this cohort for a much-needed conversation for Jewish day schools and yeshivas in North America.
Please fill out this form to indicate interest and/or share the contact information for the educator who is responsible for Israel education, curriculum, learning and experience in your middle or high school.