Your internal way of processing information directly affects how you outwardly lead. Prizmah uses the Leadership Circle Profile™ (LCP), a best-in-class 360-degree leadership assessment, to help you understand this connection and determine immediate opportunities to further develop your leadership skills. Prizmah conducts the LCP with you discretely and then engages in a 90 minute debrief on the information revealed. You will see quickly and clearly which aspects of your leadership are working, which are not, and why. By shining a light on your underlying thinking patterns that drive your leadership behavior, you will be able to change how you lead—and sustain that change.
- Leadership Circle Profile™
Leadership Circle Profile™
Who it is for
The LCP is for new and veteran leaders who want to identify opportunities to further develop their leadership skills.
What it is
The LCP is the first 360-degree profile to connect a well-researched battery of competencies with the underlying and motivating habits of thought. Using a specially designed Profile Map, Prizmah conducts the LCP with you discretely. We then engage in the 90 minute debrief on the information revealed. Why? Ultimately, the LCP increases your inner awareness that affects outward behavior. You will see how those thoughts translate into a productive or unproductive style of leadership.
How it works
The Leadership Circle Profile benefits a school leader because it is:
- More Revealing - the only leadership 360 assessment that connects patterns of behavior with habits of thought.
- More Advanced - instantly reveals key opportunities for your leader’s development without reams of documentation.
- More than Assessment - rich theoretical underpinnings of LCP provide a pathway to transformation.
- More Efficient - Allows the coach to start at a breakthrough point with a leader rather than spend months trying to reach one.