Prizmah's Senior Development Professional convening will be taking place, on Tuesday, July 25- 9:00 a.m. until Wednesday, July 26- 1:00 p.m. at the Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School. The cost of this event is $100, including meals.
This convening will be an opportunity for senior development professionals at Jewish day schools to network and learn together. The planning committee is working on a program that will address the issues important to those in the JDS development field. Topics being planned are:
- Reaching out to alumni, alumni parents and grandparents
- Best practices in annual, capital and endowment giving
- Exploring different leadership models, e.g. institutional advancement
There is an opportunity to reach out to the planning committee and give your suggestions for topics to explore at the convening. Please be in touch!
Thank you to the members of the Planning Committee:
- Stephanie Bash–Soudry, Golda Och Academy
- Sharon Metro Roll, Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School
- Mandi Miller, Beth Tfiloh Dahan Community School
- Jennifer Weinstock,Gann Academy
For general questions, please contact Helen London, Program Director, GFA and Generations, Prizmah.
Please note you are responsible for your hotel reservations and travel arrangements.
We have reserved a block of rooms at:
Bethesda North Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, 5701 Marinelli Road Bethesda, MD 20852
The Block Rate is $189.00 per night. Please note the deadline to reserve a room at this price is July 3, 2017
Click here to reserve your room through the Block.