- Race and School Culture Resources By Session
Race and School Culture Resources By Session
March 9: Next Steps
- TED Talk: The Danger of a Single Story
- Center for Racial Justice
- National SEED Project
- Dear America by Gabrielle Gorman
- The Neuroscience of Stigma and Stereotype Threat
- Learning for Justice
- The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics has many resources on equity in mathematics instruction.
- Educating for American Democracy
- Windows and Mirrors
- Beverly Daniel Tatum: Can we Talk About Race?
- Raising White Kids: Bringing Up Children in a Racially Unjust America
- Kimberle Crenshaw's TED Talk on Intersectionality
- The Forward: Who's Afraid of Critical Race Theory?
February 23: Looking Inward as we Model Working With our Schools (Part II)
- Watch the Recording From This Session
- Presentation: Teaching for Equity and Justice (Session 1)
- Know Your Why, Comedian Michael Jr. goes Off the Cuff at live comedy show and uses this completely improv moment as a great illustration for knowing your why and purpose in life. See what happens after he asks if he can sing…
An Invitation to Brave Space
Mickey ScottBey Jones
February 11: Diverse Jewish Community, Diverse Jewish Schools (optional session)
February 9: Building a Culture and Community of Change