Why hold aN investor summit?
Prizmah, the North American voice of Jewish day schools, is hosting its first Investor Summit to bring together Jewish day school philanthropic change agents, dreamers, and investors on November 11-12, 2018 at the Ritz-Carlton Bal Harbour in Bal Harbour, Florida.
- FEEL inspired, empowered, and proud to be part of a dynamic day school network of investors
- LEARN about synergies between local and national day school efforts
- TAKE ACTION to raise day school education to the top of local and national communal agendas
- TAKE ACTION to invest in BIG ideas in day school leadership and educational innovation
This groundbreaking gathering will be the first such day school donor convening in almost two decades.
who will be at the summit?
- Leading Jewish philanthropists to Jewish day schools and other Jewish causes
- Thought leaders and innovators from outside the day school world who will bring fresh ideas, solutions, and inspiration to our work
- Foundations, community partners, federations, and other day school influencers
- Prizmah’s major donors and members of its Board of Directors
What will Attendees gain?
- Multiple strategies and new models to maximize the impact of philanthropic investments
- Resources and solutions from thought leaders and experts in strategic philanthropy, marketing, and communications
- Fresh inspiration to invest strategically in local and national day school initiatives
- A North American network of fellow donors and influencers
investor summit co-chairs:
host committee co-chairs:
WHAT IS PRIZMAH?
Prizmah: Center for Jewish Day Schools is transforming the North American Jewish day school landscape. Our pioneering approach provides day schools with tools to foster the educational excellence, financial vitality, and community support that will make a day school education the first choice for Jewish families.
Click here to learn more about Prizmah.
to learn more about the summit:
- Contact: Jenny Wechter (email@example.com) // 646-975-2840