In each of our Newsletters, we feature an update from Paul Bernstein our CEO, a Jewish Day School Story, Upcoming Prizmah and Field Events, and reading recommendations.
- October 2017 highlights include announcing the Schechter Schools Think Tank, Ask the Expert on integrating new staff members, and field placement news.
- September 2017 highlights include the story behind the turnaround at Epstein Hillel, and how to help Houston after Hurricane Harvey.
- August 2017 highlights include a recap of our summer convenings and introducing our new School Advocates.
- July 2017 highlights include a recap of Prizmah's first year, and meet our new Director of Data, Research, and Knowledge Management, Matt Williams.
- June 2017 highlights include introducing Prizmah's new COO Elissa Maier, Authentic Leadership, and update on Prizmah Membership.
- May 23, 2017 highlights include a recap of Generations/ELI, Denver Jewish Day School, highlights from Reshet webinars.
- May 1, 2017 highlights include Politz Day School using knowledge learned from the Prizmah conference, highlights from Reshet conversations, and news from the field.
- April 7, 2017 highlights include a look back at Moot Beit Din and Atidenu.
- March 2, 2017, highlights looking back on the Prizmah Day School Conference, and tips on letting staff go.
- January 26, 2017, highlights include Oakland Hebrew Day School work in mindfulness learning and tips on conducting a Head of School search.
- December 15, 2016, highlights include, The Akiva School in Nashville's Award, reason to become a Prizmah member, and advice on structuring classrooms.
- November 16, 2016, highlights include, Prizmah thoughts on the Elections, and an updated on Prizmah services
Announcing the Winners
... Find Out Who Won