Active networks are a centerpiece of Prizmah’s member benefits. Prizmah’s Reshet program (“Reshet” is Hebrew for network) provides facilitated online forums where professional and lay members can conveniently engage in robust peer-to-peer dialogue, collaboration, information-sharing, practice, and problem-solving.
Prizmah’s 20 Reshet groups are structured around key areas of interest:
- networks organized by school type and/or professional or lay role (e.g., small schools, heads of schools, lay leader, fundraising staff, etc.)
- affinity groups that provide conversation, resources, and support around shared ideology or identity (e.g., PARDES, RAVSAK, Schechter, and Yeshiva day schools)
- networks that explore topics of importance to various segments of the day school community (e.g., innovation, small schools)
- networks organized around programmatic areas (e.g., the Governance and Fundraising Academy)
Based on each Reshet group’s interests and needs, activities may include:
- working groups tackling the most urgent issues confronting day school leaders
- webinars, roundtables, and professional development training
- online resource-sharing, including templates for school documents, policies, and curricula
- inter-school collaborations
- administrative and logistical support for self-organizing small-group conversations and collaborative initiatives
- peer assist groups
- book clubs
- online and in-person conversations
- regional gatherings and mini-conferences focused on topics of interest
Reshet members forge meaningful, ongoing connections across geographically diverse regions, with the support of a group facilitator with expertise in that group’s area of focus.
Prizmah’s Reshatot bring access to the wisdom, expertise, and support of thousands of school leaders—energizing virtual spaces in which to explore challenges, develop new skills, create solutions together, and celebrate success.
Use of the Prizmah Logo on School Website and Materials
Prizmah members can proudly display their membership in our powerful global day school network by adding the Prizmah logo to their website and other materials.
Displaying Prizmah’s logo shows your stakeholders that your school is tapping into the best available services, programs, and resources to optimize its academic, institutional, and fiscal performance.
Let Prizmah help your school reach and recruit new students and families. Our members receive promotional materials describing the innovative and inspired learning that takes place in Prizmah schools.
The document is a great addition to your existing marketing materials. In clear, user-friendly language, we help you make the case to prospective students and families that—with Prizmah supporting your school—their children will have the very best opportunities for spiritual, social, and academic growth.
Discounts and Other Membership Perks
Prizmah members will receive discounts on selected conferences and other programming to be announced. Members can look forward to receiving generous credits to apply toward Prizmah’s services in the years to come.
Prizmah members receive personalized customer service, advice, and support through one-to-one contact with one of Prizmah’s School Advocates. Our School Advocates are skilled day school professionals and lay leaders with expertise in different ideologies, school types, and issue areas.
When you join Prizmah, you’ll be matched with a School Advocate whose professional experience is aligned with your school’s identity and priorities. As your primary point-of-contact with Prizmah, your School Advocate will work with you to identify your needs, connect you with the right mix of Prizmah resources to address those needs, and offer ongoing support.
School Advocates also facilitate Prizmah’s affinity groups, ensuring that within each school’s ideology or identity—PARDES, RAVSAK, Schechter, and Yeshiva day schools—affinity group members can access relevant guidance and resources.
Prizmah’s School Advocates and affinity groups will ensure that your school has:
- an advocate who deeply understands your religious affiliation or role within multiple ideologies/affiliations;
- access to a community of peers who share your school’s religious affiliation, practices, or identity; and
- a safe space to discuss complex issues affecting your type of school
Prizmah members receive free print subscriptions to HaYidion, our quarterly magazine for and about the Jewish day school community. This keystone publication for the day school world has undergone a “refresh,” with many new features, including:
- “Innovation Alley,” a column that spotlights a radically innovative school and reflects on lessons for the wider field;
- “Commentary,” featuring diverse responses by day school leaders to a notable quotation related to the issue’s theme, inspired by the Jewish textual tradition;
- “The Advice Booth,” in which a Prizmah staffer answers salient questions regarding day school practice; and
- book reviews and recommended reading.
Prizmah Member Directory
Prizmah’s fully searchable online directory will give our lay and professional members the ability to locate and connect with colleagues at other Prizmah member schools across North America and beyond.
Prizmah Online Day School Directory
Prizmah’s website will host an online searchable directory of Jewish day schools across North America. Prizmah member schools will receive special recognition in the directory.
Announcing the Winners
... Find Out Who Won