Leadership vacancies are opportunities to think big. Prizmah works with school lay and professional leaders to think creatively about their vision, to reflect on what’s working, and to identify opportunities for deeper engagement within the community that position schools for future growth. Then through our leadership search process, we help develop a timeline, leverage the search committee, and prepare a communications strategy—all with an eye towards recruiting and retaining top talent who align with your path forward.
- Leadership Search – Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
Leadership Search – Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
WHO IT IS FOR
Our leadership search process is for school lay and professional leaders seeking a new head of school or senior leadership position.
What is it
Prizmah finds the best leader for your school by establishing a timeline for the search, optimizing the search committee, identifying and recruiting a high-quality pool of candidates, conducting a transparent and thorough search process, and preparing a communications strategy. Together with you, we develop an ideal candidate profile to enable you to attract an individual who will lead your school effectively, has a clear vision and strategy, and positions your school for growth and sustainability.
Our strategic recruitment leverages the opportunities that professional openings present and helps attract the best candidates—from both outside and within your school. We design and support a thorough interview and selection process, while supporting your search committee to create a fair and competitive compensation package.In addition, we design onboarding structures to position the new leader for success in the first year and beyond.
How it works
Our leadership search process team consists of seasoned Jewish day school educational consultants with expertise, formal training, and credentials in the field of education. They have extensive experience teaching and leading in Jewish day schools, including all areas of school functioning, with a strong focus on placement.
Each step of our leadership search process is carried out in close partnership with your search committee and executive board. Together, we:
- Lay the groundwork for a successful search by establishing a timeline for the search, optimizing the search committee, and preparing a communications strategy.
- Conduct a full needs assessment to generate a sense of buy-in and trust and learn about your school from various stakeholders.
- Collaboratively define the opportunity and develop an ideal candidate profile which will be used to strategically market your school and the chance to lead it.
- Implement strategic recruitment practices to attract the best candidates for the position.
- Design and support a thorough and robust interview and selection process to identify the best candidate.
- Create a fair and competitive compensation package to be offered to the finalist.
- Design on-boarding structures and plan transition activities that will ensure the new leader’s success in the first year and beyond.