Behind every team of lay and professional leaders who are on the same page... is a foundation of trust.
Behind every foundation of trust... is an investment and commitment to learning how to make it so.
- Developing a common language that will strengthen the board/head partnership
- Identifying practical tools that will help boards achieve more in less time
- Building networks that extend across North America. After all, we aren't meant to lead alone. Join a community of colleagues to lead and learn with long after the event ends
This event is for school teams of professional and lay leaders and will be facilitated by experts from DSLTI and Prizmah, including Dr. Ray Levi, Rabbi Larry Scheindlin, Jane Taubenfeld Cohen, and Ilisa Cappell.
Time: 1 PM CT Sunday to 3 PM CT Monday
Location: Akiba Academy of Dallas, 12324 Merit Drive Dallas, TX 75251
Cost: $200/person (plus hotel cost). If 3 or more individuals from your school attend, the school will receive an $85/person subsidy for each additional person. The subsidy does not apply towards the registration fee for the initial 2 registrants. Subsidies will be sent to the school post-event. All meals are included in the cost.
Hotel: If you are in need of a hotel room, please visit Hyatt Place Dallas/Park Central to reserve your room.
***Prizmah's Cancellation Policy:***
- Full registration refunds are available prior to December 21, 2017.
- If cancellations are made between December 21 - January 6, 2018, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds will be given after January 6, 2018.
This program is offered in partnership with:
Day School Leadership Training Institute