Jewish Day School of the Future
A collaboration between JEIC, the Jewish Education Innovation Challenge, of the Mayberg Foundation, and Prizmah.
This series represents a partnership between JEIC and Prizmah. It grew out of a collaboration at the 2019 Prizmah Conference, where JEIC ran Listening Booths in which 52 participants shared their dream for Jewish day schools. The article by Sharon Freundel, JEIC's managing director, below from the fall issue of HaYidion explains the background of this series and reveals results from a study of this work that JEIC conducted. The first post, written by Manette Mayberg, trustee of the Mayberg Foundation, contributes her vision of day schools as a GPS, God-Powered School.
- Let’s Follow this Kind of GPS for a Strong Jewish Future by Manette Mayberg
- Listening to Day School Dreams by Sharon Freundel
- Jewish Day School as an Incubator by Eliana Lipsky
- Jewish Micro Schools by Elchanan Weinbach
- Bring More Joy/Simchah into Learning by Rabbi Moshe Margolese