COVID 19 Back to School: Social Emotional Resources
July 08, 2020
Coronavirus, Social Emotional
Returning to school after COVID: Readings and Resources
- SEL resources for returning to school 2020 by Dr. Bin Goldman
- School Counseling During COVID-19. American School Counselor Association (ASCA)
- Virtual Elementary School Counseling. ASCA
- Virtual High School Counseling. ASCA
- The School Counselor and Trauma-Informed Practice. ASCA
- An initial guide to leveraging the power of social emotional learning as you prepare to reopen and renew your school community. Collaborative for Academic, Social, and Emotional Learning (CASEL)
- What About You? Strategies for Supporting Educator Resilience and Trauma-Informed Self-Care [Webinar]. Center on Great Teachers and Leaders
- CASEL Cares: COVID Resources. CASEL
- Working with Students of Trauma: Presentation for Staff [PPT]. Lerner, S.
- School Reentry Considerations: Supporting Student Social and Emotional Learning and Mental and Behavioral Health Amidst COVID-19 [white paper]. National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), ASCA. (2020, May).
- Social-Emotional Learning Should Be Priority During COVID-19 Crisis. (2020, May 28). NEA