Resources for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur
Teaching and Learning
High Holidays - Rosh Hashana & Yom Kippur
- PJ Library has activities and lessons for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- The Blue Dove Foundation presents mental health resources for the High Holidays.
- Unpacked produced a video explaining the history of the Rosh Hashanah card.
- Lessons on tefillot from Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur from Sefaria.
- Hadar's latest High Holiday reader is called Zokhreinu L'Hayyim: Memory and Promise.
- Be'chol Lashon High Holiday resources that reflect global Jewish diversity.
- Hadar's Rising Song Institute offers Nigunim Nora'im: Songs for Days of Awe.
- Jewish Interactive has created toolkits with numerous resources for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- Momentum creates play and learn cards for Rosh Hashanah.
- The Jewish Agency provides educational resources for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- The National Library of Israel has printable pages with activities on Yom Kippur.
- Little Compass offers a printable Yom Kippur activity book for kids.
- Members of Prizmah’s Rituals from Afar Reshet compiled an inspiring list of activities and questions.
- Avodah has compiled "Transformative Teshuvah: a High Holiday Resource For a More Just World."
- The Jewish Education Project presents “16 Online Resources to Support Your High Holiday Curriculum.”
- Pardes Institute of Jewish Studies offers companions for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur.
- The WZO’s Chagim Center presents information on all of the Jewish and Israeli holidays.
- Yeshivat Chovevei Torah with Maharat created a Machzor Companion 2020.
- The Lookstein Center's High Holiday Resource page.
- Myjewishlearning.org offers a handy list of Rosh Hashanah customs for the home, from Rabbi Jill Jacobs.
- @Home with Tali offers holiday ideas for the home.