Your challenges, your insight, your experience: shared leader to leader
Join Jewish day school and yeshiva leaders to work through your dilemmas of practice in a safe and confidential space with a small group of peers.
- Examine a challenge with a fresh perspective
- Learn from the expertise of others
- Build relationships with 100 other Jewish day school leaders
As a participant, you will prepare a dilemma of practice to share with a small group of peers. This group of trusted colleagues will use a consultancy protocol to workshop each dilemma. Each group will be designed intentionally so that you are matched with others in roles or schools that are similar to your own.
Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 12:00 PM to Monday, November 4, 2019 at 5:30 PM
A hotel within 30 minutes of Newark Airport, New Jersey, more information will be shared soon.
Participants from Prizmah Network Schools: $360 per person
Participants from Non-Prizmah Network Schools: $450 per person
Your registration fee includes lunch and dinner on Sunday; and breakfast, lunch, and dinner (to go) on Monday. Snacks and beverages will also be provided. All food will be glatt kosher, supervised by the Orthodox Union (OU).
For more information, please contact Daniel Infeld, Director, Conference and Convenings, at email@example.com // 646-975-2834.
Prizmah Cancellation Policy:
- Full registration refunds are available prior to October 3, 2019.
- If cancellations are made between October 4, 2019 and October 19, 2019, 50% of the registration fee will be refunded.
- No refunds will be given after October 19, 2019.